Duration: 2 days, 10am to 6pm (choose 1 and get 1 complimentary course)

Course Summary:

  • Only 15% of lashes are active, remaining 85% is in resting phase. Eyelash growth procedure stimulates resting hair follicles to become more active which increases number of cells more than twice, also bring nutrition into the roots
  • Our primary goal is to achieve Genuine Korean beauty technique, the right knowledge, risk management
  • Detailed curriculum for Learning Korean Aesthetic Facial Technique by Korean Trainer, designed for all of you who want to study better to be professional beautician. this course provides foundation and knowledge to have the required skills to jumpstart into the world of aesthetic beauty

Course Curriculum: 30% Theory, 70% Practice and Hands on

  1. Understanding of Self growth eyelash treatment
  2. Definition, Efficiency of treatment, Study of Basic theory, Main target
  3. Study of detail procedure, equipment - How to handle/maintain Facial materials
  4. Disinfection & Hygiene control - Disease, Medications, Allergy. Precaution and Caution
  5. Observation and Trial of Aesthetic Facial Process, Practice on dolly head (Cleansing step) – Learning/Practicing 2 way of double cleansing (Manual/Machine technique)
  6. On-site Facial Care& Post treatment protocol
  7. Successful Customer Service, marketing your Services, How to Position yourself as an Expert
  8. Trial Demonstration on a Live Model

Course Fee: S$580 (SkillsFuture Approved Training Provider​) ​

Course Includes:

  • Certificate
  • Training materials, English textbook
  • Lifetime Continuous support
  • Eligible for salon-use product purchase

Claim SkillFuture Credit here

WhatsApp: https://wa.me/6587790177
Email: info@leenayoung.com.sg